Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Grant application will go live on November 16th!
Join us for an information Webinar on November 12th at 12:00PM
VISIT this Link to Register:
Under the Passaic County Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program, funding can ONLY be used to cover the following business costs/expenses and all grants will be ACH wired directly to landlords or real estate holding companies:
· Leasepayments (September, October, November, December)
The Passaic County Business Emergency Assistance Grant Programwill provide grants up to, and not to exceed $20,000 per company for rentexpenses. The grant cannot exceed $20,000 per company.
Companies located in the 16 municipalities of Passaic County areeligible to apply to the NJRA/Passaic County Business Emergency AssistanceGrant Program. However, businesses must meet the following criteria:
· Businessesmust have a physical location in Passaic County;
· Businessesmust be a: Sole-proprietorship, LLC, LLP, Corporation, or S-Corporation
· (There areno minimum or maximum number of employees by company)
The following types of businesses are not eligible for the grant:
· Franchiseswith more than one location
· Companieswith sub-leases
· Companieswith shared spaces
· Businesseswith gambling or gaming activities;
· Businessesthat conduct or purveyance of “adult” activities, services, and/or products
· Businessesunder any auction or bankruptcy;
· Businessesthat have loss due to fire, “lost-of-lease,” or are “going-out-of-business,”
· Sales bytransient merchants;
· Liquorstores, bars
· Any illegalactivity; and
· Countyemployees and elected officials, as well as their immediate families, are not
eligible to apply.
Grant Program Requirements
The following general requirements must be met to be consideredfor funding:
· Businessesmust be current with local and NJ Taxes
· Businesses cannothave received a New Jersey Economic Development Authority,
NJRA or US Small Business Administration grant for Covid-19 relieffor the same use
provided under this Passaic County Business Emergency AssistanceGrant Program to
avoid a duplication of benefits
Businesses must have been open and operating on or before March 9, 2020 and cannot
have been delinquent in rent payments prior to March 9, 2020.
· If the applicant is also the property owner, property taxes, water, and sewer taxes, must
be current at the time of the application.